Co-founder, VibrantStack LLP
Phone: +91 98730 81834
Elixir and Ruby Developer solving problems with passion for more than 10 years.
Open Source Contribution
Opensource Ecommerce Framework written in Elixir/Phoenix.
BasicPresenter helps separate presentation logic from models.
Anonymize data for sharing with GDPR compliances
Making data sharing accessible without revealing personal data as per GDPR compliances.
Feb 2018 till Date
- Working on Phoenix Application responsible for onboarding users and companies interesting in sharing data and offload legal and technical expertise to fully managed cloud based solution
- It’s a mix of microservies written in Elixir and phoenix web app is the interface for real users where-in they can manage controller and processor of data and data sources.
- Ecto and Phoenix goodies have made it a breeze to structure this enterpise grade solution for better extensibility and maintenance.
Digital Freight Forwarder
Cargo booking, tracking and customs broker.
Apr 2017 - Sept 2017
- Helped with structuring of CQRS/ES system with Ruby on Rails framework
- Worked on FCL booking and integration in dashboard for better insights in delays and resolution tasks like custom clearance and legal formalities.
Apple Contact Us
Helping ItunesConnect Partners (music/movie/tv artists, app developers, book authors and podcast creators) reach the right person for their problems with better resolution and user experience
Jul 2016 - Oct 2016 and Feb 2017
- Architected CMS for Topic Creation and Management
- Integrated Apple Backend Services used for Login, Mail Sending and Analytics
- Fixed React and Angular App bugs
NectarCommerce (Vinsol, Delhi)
Opensource E-commerce Framework written in Elixir/Phoenix with Extension Framework to support any additional feature other than provided in core.
Feb 2016 – Present
Architect, Developer and Lead
DealDey (DealDey, Lagos, Nigeria)
Manages in-house deals & from different merchants and provides an interface to buy them.
Aug 2013 – Jan 2016
Team Lead, Code Reviewer, DevOps
- Assisting Project Manager with information needed to communicate the technical challenges or alternate ways of implementing the business requirement
- Integrated Rencredit Offline Payment Mode for Deal buyout
- Writing APIs to be consumed by iOS and Android App
- Lead and developed Multi-variant system for Deals
- Directed and lead the conversion of Multi-page checkout system as single page for better usability
- Lead the implementation of packages to Order Management for better visibility and operations
- Helped add the better Returns and Refunds System for correct inventory and reconciliation
- Helped create a Marketplace for Sellers for better operations efficiency and distribution of internal resources
- Helped integrating FedEx as Shipping Partner and integrating payouts for merchants both for product and shipping charges
- Responsible for releases, deployment and maintenance of servers for uninterrupted services
WeWork (Wework, NYC, USA)
Real Estate Management Web Application – Rent Office Space for small/large business
Apr 2012 – Jun 2013
Sr. Developer and Code Reviewer
- Client interaction, requirement gathering and analysis
- Wrote Integration tests in Cucumber using Capybara
- Worked on Single Page Social App catering messaging, business cards, network and post ads for various users in system
- Worked on Guest Management Feature
- Worked on User Directory Management Feature
- Worked on Printer Report Extraction Automation Feature
- Worked on Printer Report Processing Feature
- Worked on Printer Report Dashboard Feature
Worked on various projects as developer
2007 – 2011
- Global Financial Institution Centre (IGI, Gurgaon)
- Food Safety and Traceability Solution (QMR Labs, Mumbai)
- Audit Management Solution (QMR Labs, Mumbai)
- HR Compensation Management Tool (QMR Labs, Mumbai)
- QMR Official Site (QMR Labs, Mumbai)
- Comparison Framework in MS Excel (QMR Labs, Mumbai)
- Commercialisation of Samsung handsets [Picollo and Ely aka Star in India] in SEA Region (Samsung India Software Operations, Bangalore)
- British Telecom 21 CN IP based Network Backbone for all kind of voice and data services (Tata Consultancy Services, Gurgaon)
- Testing Tools: Rspec, Cucumber, Capybara
- Server Technologies: Apache, Nginx
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Platforms: Linux
- Version Control: Git
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science & Engineering
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India (2007)